Tools to Help Grow & Nurture Your Membership
Building Membership and Marketing PTA Toolkit: Here you’ll find tools and resources you can use all year such as logos, social media graphics, Zoom backgrounds, and marketing/promo PTA videos. A little further down you’ll find the fliers and resources that are ready to go and some that you can customize.
Totem Electronic Membership System: The official California State PTA technology partner. Now, members can quickly and securely join your units. Click here to learn more about getting started with Totem.
Diversity & Inclusion Toolkit: Learn to keep volunteers motivated by putting an achievable plan together for the year.
National PTA Resources include
- “PTA For Your Child Campaign” On this you’ll find fliers, graphics, videos, PPT templates, etc. that you can use for your membership drives.
- “You Belong in PTA” has some great material to help you fine-tune your pitch between staff, parents, and community members.
- “PTA Brand Guidelines” offers downloads for any and all branding (including making your own customized PTA logo for your unit)
Membership Cards & Envelopes
Cardstock membership cards are available from your council, or if you are out-of-council contact membership.pdpta(at)gmail.com to arrange to pick up yours.
To print member names on the cardstock membership card, a downloadable word template is available.
Membership envelopes are available for $15 for a box of 500 – from either your council. If you are an out-of-council PTA, contact membership.pdpta(at)gmail.com to arrange to purchase a box and/or send a check to the Peralta District PTA treasurer using the proper remittance form. It is not required that a PTA use our envelopes; many PTA units create their own fliers that invite people to join the PTA.
Membership Due Dates
- October 15th: 30 members for “Ready Set Remit” award
- November 15th: 15 members to remain in good standing with the State PTA
- March 1st: Membership for recognition at State Convention
- June 15th: Final remittance for the fiscal year.